Build an Awesome Logo Portfolio Website in 1 Hour
- A range of YOUR OWN LOGO DESIGNS.
- A positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Own Hosting to install Wordpress
PLEASE NOTE: *** THIS IS NOT A LOGO DESIGN COURSE. ****
* 'This course, as well as all of his courses, are chock full of information and useful downloads. If you need this skill, you need this instructor. Period.'
* 'Daniel is a fantastic instructor! I enjoyed this WordPress Portfolio course. Excited to go through the steps for my own site! Thank you! :)'
*** UPDATED OCTOBER 2019! ***
Do you want to build an online logo portfolio website using your existing logos?
As a professional, published logo designer, I've used logo portfolio websites as a basis to showcase mywork and I've sold my services by the dozen to prospects looking to have a logo design developed.
In the course, you're going to learn how to develop a professional responsive Wordpress based logo design portfolio website which displays beautifully on desktop, tablet and mobile devices and you are going to discover the tricks on how to attract sales.
I'm going to show you exactly how to install a Wordpress portfolio theme, how to install as gorgeous theme and plugins to allow you to host a stunning website of your own to showcase your very own logo design work!
If you want to finally start a proper logo design business TODAY, make the move I'll see you on the inside!
- Logo Designers who have a range of work ready to show the world
- Logo Designers who wish to build a professional, online portolfio
- Students who want to know how to install Wordpress
- Advance Section00:14
- Choosing a Host02:38
- Hosting Overview01:13
- Domain Name Setup02:18
- Wordpress Overview01:34
- Installing Wordpress04:53
- Accessing Admin00:57
- Ease of Workflow00:19
- Test your Knowledge!5 questions
- Obtaining the Portfolio Theme01:23
- Installing the Portfolio Theme00:51
- A Quick Interjection!00:50
- Introducing the Pages02:33
- Defining the Pages01:15
- Title, Logo & Colours02:24
- Setting up the Menu01:42
- A Small Favour!00:28
- Test your Knowledge!3 questions
- A Cautionary Note00:24
- Quality VS Quantity01:43
- Preparing Portfolio Images01:15
- Uploading the Portfolio Images03:29
- Portfolio Pages - Descriptions & Picture02:41
- Wielding Powerful Portfolio Descriptions01:22
- Harnessing the Power of Image Metadata02:47
- Selling yourself on the About page03:05
Daniel Evans is a professional logo designer and graphic designer from the North-East of England with 20 years dedicated experience.
He has worked on behalf of Hewlett Packard in Utah, design agencies in Seattle, New York and various agencies in Britain designing logos.
Daniels work is featured in the publications:
* Logo Lounge 11 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Lounge 7 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Creed by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Damn Good by HOW Design (Available at Amazon)
* LogoPond Vol 1
* New Graphic 30 by Hiiibrand
* Logo Nest 02
* IHeartLogos Season 1
* IHeartLogos Season 2
* IHeartLogos Season 3
* Logos 2 by Bright Books
Daniel holds the following awards for Logo Design:
* Amazing Pixels Award - Featured in Logos 2
* International Creative Media Awards - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand Nomination Awards x 3 - Professional Logo Design
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Bronze Award
* WOLDA - Nomination Awards x 5
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Award of Excellence
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
The Internet too is swarmed with Daniels work which features on hundreds of graphic design and logo showcase websites.
He's excelled in logo design and it's your opportunity to learn from him in his range of logo design courses here on Udemy!
Join Daniels courses TODAY and YOU can become the next logo design professional! >>>>