Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator - The Intermediate Level
What you'll learn
- Discover the principles of an effective logo
- Learn the difference between free and premium fonts
- Discover how to identify quality fonts
- Gain knowledge of professional and precise kerning techniques
- Learn how to measure, space and balance logo design elements
- Gain knowledge of horizontal rule use and bullets points
- How to space and measure logo design elements
- Learn how to utilize negative space to separate symbol elements
- Develop a logo with professional aesthetics and balance
- Learn how to use negative space to give a feeling of depth
- Discover how to highlight with negative space
- Discover how to employ negative space in type
- Learn how to conduct an more advanced logo project from start to finish
- Learn how to develop an advanced mood board
- Discover how to compose an advanced mind map
- Gain knowledge of the advanced logo design sketching process
- Learn how to develop a refinement sketch using guide paper
- Test your logo design skills in the vast array of projects!
- Connect with me in the Q&A! - Post your logo design work or shoot a question!
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or quality camera to capture sketches to trace
- Sketching materials - Pencil, paper, eraser
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
* 'Another amazing course from Daniel. This one really takes your from a beginner level to a more advanced logo designer status.'
* 'Awesome course as always, if you have understood the fundamentals of logo design this is a perfect next step to level up.'
* Brilliant course! I thoroughly enjoyed the course and it was the perfect ‘next level’ from ‘Logo Design - for Beginners & Beyond’.
'This is by far the best, most comprehensive, and most detailed Logo Design series I've ever taken. It's a series worth a 5/5 rating!'
Due to unprecedented demand, I'm proud to launch this course as the follow up to: 'Logo Design for Beginners & Beyond'.
**** To all fellow Logo Designers, who are ready for the NEXT LEVEL... ****
As a logo design professional with over 18 years experience, I'm going to reveal to you the next stage of learning in the exact manner in which I learned myself. We're going to cut to chase and explore all the next realm of logo design, leaving nothing untouched and delivered in a no nonsense manner!
In this second series, we're going to cover: key logo principles, font selection strategies, precise and professional kerning, measurements, spacing and balance, hidden meaning application and the all valuable negative space logos - which separates the amateurs from the professionals!
We'll also be delving into comprehensive case studies in which you can see me storm projects from start to finish, from client questionnaire to finished logo, including moodboarding, mind-mapping, comprehensive sketching, pin-point accurate refinement sketching, right through to the digitization in Illustrator.
Try your hand at various assignments too, and I'll give me highly reviewed, one on one feedback and undivided advice in the Q&A section so that we can fine tune your logo design skills to your personal needs. I'm always here.
Grab your pencil and paper. We're ready to go.
If you want to supercharge your ability and worth as a logo designer, the next level is only one step away....
Get your Certificate of Completion after finishing the entire course!
Who this course is for:
- Students who have taken my Beginners Logo Design course
- Those ready for more advanced logo design principles
Daniel Evans is a professional logo designer and graphic designer from the North-East of England with 22 years dedicated experience.
He has worked on behalf of Hewlett Packard in Utah, design agencies in Seattle, New York and various agencies in Britain designing logos.
Daniels work is featured in the publications:
* Logo Lounge 11 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Lounge 7 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Creed by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Damn Good by HOW Design (Available at Amazon)
* LogoPond Vol 1
* New Graphic 30 by Hiiibrand
* Logo Nest 02
* IHeartLogos Season 1
* IHeartLogos Season 2
* IHeartLogos Season 3
* Logos 2 by Bright Books
Daniel holds the following awards for Logo Design:
* Amazing Pixels Award - Featured in Logos 2
* International Creative Media Awards - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand Nomination Awards x 3 - Professional Logo Design
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Bronze Award
* WOLDA - Nomination Awards x 5
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Award of Excellence
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
The Internet too is swarmed with Daniels work which features on hundreds of graphic design and logo showcase websites.
He's excelled in logo design and it's your opportunity to learn from him in his range of logo design courses here on Udemy!
Join Daniels courses TODAY and YOU can become the next logo design professional! >>>>