Daniel Evans is a professional logo designer and graphic designer from the North-East of England with 21 years dedicated experience.
He has worked on behalf of Hewlett Packard in Utah, design agencies in Seattle, New York and various agencies in Britain designing logos.
Daniels work is featured in the publications:
* Logo Lounge 11 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Lounge 7 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Creed by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Damn Good by HOW Design (Available at Amazon)
* LogoPond Vol 1
* New Graphic 30 by Hiiibrand
* Logo Nest 02
* IHeartLogos Season 1
* IHeartLogos Season 2
* IHeartLogos Season 3
* Logos 2 by Bright Books
Daniel holds the following awards for Logo Design:
* Amazing Pixels Award - Featured in Logos 2
* International Creative Media Awards - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand Nomination Awards x 3 - Professional Logo Design
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
* Hiiibrand - Professional Logo Design - Bronze Award
* WOLDA - Nomination Awards x 5
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Award of Excellence
* WOLDA - Professional Logo Design - Silver Award
The Internet too is swarmed with Daniels work which features on hundreds of graphic design and logo showcase websites.
He's excelled in logo design and it's your opportunity to learn from him in his range of logo design courses here on Udemy!
Join Daniels courses TODAY and YOU can become the next logo design professional! >>>>