Perhaps you have always dreamed of making a creative profession that calls for reflection and design? Maybe you have always wanted to know how to use graphic software to create designs? Maybe you wanted to work differently? And maybe today you want to consider a career change, or just create an income supplement. By working as a logo designer, you will be able to achieve these things.
Look around, every signboard, every company, every brand has a logo. Even the self-starter wants to have his own logo. Even the one who creates his website wants to have a logo for his site. The demand does not fail. There is constant demand for logo creation. This course is for everyone who wants to develop skills to become a logo designer, as well as having all the information needed to achieve your goals. So I developed this comprehensive training that will bring you real added value.
Indeed, to become a logo designer in the digital age there is no need to have made specific studies in the field. Nowadays, it is much more accessible. On the other hand, it will be necessary to acquire the essential skills to be able to exercise. Among these skills, theoretical elements in particular, and a part on the practice of adapted software for the creation of logo. And that's why I created this training, to help you get those skills.
It will take work, you will have to train and be motivated to achieve your goals. Investment is what is needed for success. It's the job that pays, and if you invest heavily in this project, you'll get there.
In this training composed of several modules you will have a theoretical part:
- Getting started on a good foundation
- The general theoretical bases of design graphics
- The software to use
- The process of producing the logo step by step
- Where to practice your freelance activity
- Tips for getting your business off to a good start
- How to promote your business
We will then switch to the practical part:
- Learn the basics of Illustrator software to create logos
- Practice logo creation on several examples
- Make a presentation of the logo using Photoshop using a mockup