Logo Design Mastery In Adobe Illustrator
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Logo Design Theory
- The power of color Psychology in Logo Design
- Learn the different logo design categories and styles
- How to use the Golden Ratio in Logo Design and understand golden ratio theory
- How to present your logos in a professional polished way for your clients or your portfolio
- Learn several ways to find new logo design clients
- Learn what questions to ask before starting a logo design process
- Understand the full creative and brainstorming process in logo design
- How to export and send the many files you need after your logo is approved by a client
- How to work with color and selecting your color palette
- Understand proper font paring and how to work with Typography
- How to use Photoshop mockups to present polished presentations
- Become conformable with all aspects of the logo design process
- I highly suggest having the creative cloud version of Adobe Illustrator (any version that is CC). CS6 users can still get a lot out of this class, but those with CS5 or lower may be missing some tools we will use throughout the course
NEW! May 2020 - A Client Presentation Template in Adobe Illustrator
This powerful extensive class trains you in all aspects of the logo design process including logo design theory, execution, working with typography, selecting color pallets, preparing and exporting files and how to work with adobe illustrator to create stunning logos.
Not only that this class teaches you how to work with clients by following several full logo design projects from start to finish. We talk about what type of questions to ask clients before starting your logo design process.
We also apply our logos to mockups so we can create polished presentations for our portfolio or to the client for approval. We even talk about where to find possible clients by following a step by step process.
For the theory section of this course we dive into logo design categories and also review all the different logo design styles while showing stellar examples of each.
I go over the characteristics of strong logos designs and walk you through these using real world companies. Lastly, we cannot talk about logo design theory without talking about the power of color as we review the color psychology chart.
The next section is for those who need a crash course in Adobe illustrator as we review all of the most used tools we will use throughout this class including the width, shape-builder, offset path, gradient tools and using layering masks and more.
Afterwards we walk through the entire logo design process from scratch. We will learn how to quickly get our ideas out on paper, and then turn those rough ideas into real workable designs we can present to the client. We will walk through each step of the journey as we work finding those final concepts to present. We will create a mood board to find our perfect color matches and finish off our logo with the final touches.
Our next section dives deep into the golden ratio in logo design. We will create from scratch the golden ratio spiral and create the golden ratio circles we need to start to adapt our designs to the golden ratio. We will do several practice projects as well.
We then take this logo all the way through to the end including create all variations and sizes we will need to adapt this logo to just about anything. We will also create polished designs by learning how to use photoshop mock-ups. We will then use our downloadable file export guide to learn how and why we export the specific files to our clients.
The next section goes over portfolio building basics and several places and steps to find clients and to get client referrals so you can start building your design business.
This course is packed full of downloadable resources including a client questioner document, Logo styles and categories cheat sheet, color wheel and color psychology documents, a finding client’s resource, and file export, a golden ratio cheat sheet, a font paring guide and much more!
This class is extensive but is gentle and paced well enough for beginners to work through the course. There are both beginner and intermediate level topics discussed with some advanced topics discussed later on in the course.
This will be for anyone interested in working through a course that has a deep focus on logo design or any designer who wants to fine tune their logo design and presentation skills.
So, are you ready to up your logo design game? Let’s get started!
- Graphic Designers wanting to up their logo design skills
- Newcomers or beginners to design or graphic design wanting to learn the logo design process and theory from start to finish
- Those looking to seek client work and wanting to know how to work with clients
- Intermediate designs who want a fresh perspective on logo design theory and brainstorming
- Those wanting to explore Adobe Illustrators tools further for Logo Design
- Those wanting a course that has a deep focus on logo design