Logo Design for Business Owners - Your Step-by-step Guide
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of good logo design
- Define your brand to stand out from your competitors
- Create a unique logo that perfectly fits your brand
- Define your target audience and create a customer persona
- Communicate your values to connect with your customers
- Learn about color psychology and typography to choose the right combination for your logo
- Learn to think like a designer
- Create a mood board to guide your brand's visual identity
- Learn Adobe Illustrator basics to create your logo
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 or above. You can dowload a free trial from Adobe.
- PC or Mac computer
Are you a business owner who wants to stand out with a unique logo and beautiful brand? If so, this course is perfect for you. A logo is so much more than a symbol or group of letters. A well designed logo comes from a strong brand, which is the backbone of a thriving business. This course goes far beyond logo design by helping you lay the groundwork for your brand as a whole. You will come out with a strong brand and a beautiful logo that fits your business like a glove.
You will learn:
The 9 steps to designing a beautiful logo
4 essential questions to define your brand
How to use your brand to stand out from your competitors
The 6 qualities of great logos and the 6 logo design mistakes to avoid at all costs
The 3 components of most logos and how to choose yours
How to design your logo using Adobe Illustrator
...and so much more
Logo Design for Business Owners is taught by Lauren Casgren-Tindall, an award-winning graphic designer who has done design work for Avon, Victoria’s Secret, Bliss, Benihana, and many other clients. She’s also the owner of Creme De Mint, a full-service design agency. Lauren has an insider’s knowledge of logo design for business because she’s launched her own businesses and worked with many entrepreneurs who, like you, are just starting their businesses. You will benefit from her expertise and talent as you learn how to define your brand and design a one of a kind logo.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to create a logo for their brand
- Business owners who would like to refine their branding to stand out in their market
Lauren Casgren-Tindall, Principal & Creative Director of Creme de Mint, has been creating powerful, innovative designs for over 15 years for companies such as Avon, Victoria’s Secret, Bliss, and Benihana. She has worked as an international design consultant for clients in Australia, the UK, and the Netherlands. She specializes in branding and packaging design for the specialty foods/beverage and health/beauty industries. Lauren has received awards for her designs from HOW International Design Awards, Print Magazine, Graphic Design USA Magazine, and Core 77, as well as 2 ADDYs from the American Advertising Federation.
Lauren is a leader in Miami’s entrepreneur scene. Her interest in starting her own product line inspired her to found the groups Entrepreneurs Starting a Product Line and Internations Miami Business Leaders. She launched the Entrepreneur Minds Academy Speaker Series to provide seminars, collaboration, and resources to budding as well as seasoned entrepreneurs.
She enjoys sharing her wealth of knowledge and her passion of launching great brands with the Udemy community.