Logo Animation "FC Barcelona Vs Real madrid" - After effects
What you'll learn
- How to Create Logo Animation for “FC Barcelona Logo” And “Real Madrid CF Logo” !
- Learn how to Layering a logo in Photoshop
- How Animate Characters with Puppet pin Tools
- How to Move between Photoshop and After effects to get better result
- How to import PSD file to After effects
- How to Animate each Layer of the Logo separately
- Project Based tutorial to show you how these logo animation’s made
- You will learn about particles, expressions, animations paths, and more …
- Show you the tips of how to present yourself as an advance expertise
- Learning most common and useful shortcuts to present yourself like a professional
- Build re-usable and sellable After Effects project files
- Help beginners to boost their skills and become an advanced one, and help the advance skilled to learn up to dated Logo Animation and Logo motion design
- Have an access to a comprehensive, step by step and project oriented tutorials which shows you how to use different methods to have awesome Logo Motion's
- After effects software (any version), Photoshop software (any version) (You can use a 30-day free trial)
- No previous knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Photoshop or any other software
- In this after effects Logo Animation & Logo Motion course i will teach you how to create logo animation of FC Barcelona and Real Madrid CF Logo from 0 to 100, even if you are a new user of after effects.
- We have chosen a project based tutorial to show you what these logo animation’s will give you in a real projects. The best part about a course like this is that you won't waste time learning tools and functions inside of After Effects that you will never use. Most courses will tell you about every little part of the program, which is daunting to most people.
- In each Lecture I talked about even simplest tricks and tips that might be useful for you. I spend a lot of time to have an investigation through all the available tutorials and try to coves all the missing points in them. I also focused on all the useful shortcuts and explained them to you one by one as I like to show you the tips of how to present yourself as an advance professional expertise.
- This course is for those who want to learn making Awesome Logo Animations in After effects.
- Learning How to Seprate each Logo to different Layer with Photoshop Software And then Animate all the layers in Adobe After effects
So what are you waiting for? Don’t wait for the success which is waiting for you. I am here to support you. Any kind of questions would be answered as my goal is to help you on your way toward your goals.
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone, for the beginner to the advanced people. The one who is just interested in Logo animation and Logo motion design and the one who takes it as their career.
- This course covers all the requirement of freelancers or Entrepreneurs, personal or commercial video makers, YouTube, Vimeo & Facebook.
- This course is absolutely useful for anyone who likes to produce professional Logo Animation.
- Anyone interested in making Logo animations.
- Video Editors, Youtubers, Video makers.
- After effects users, beginner, intermediate or have no previous knowledge.
I am Soheil. An IT man with almost 10 years of professional experiences in making and editing videos and music videos, I also have a great experience in working for well-known companies and organizations to make their professional videos for social media or advertisements. Now, after 10 years of working out there, I am here to share all my experiences with you. I have had a complete research on many of the existing video tutorials in the market and now, I would like to share this package with you. The one which is not only talking about the new methods and techniques in making transitions, but also covers all the missing points in the other packages which is in the market at the moment. I hope, this tutorial make your way easier to become familiar with the newest techniques ad methods in video transitions.
‘I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.’ –Albert Einstein