LOGO ANIMATION IN ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
What you'll learn
- You'll be able To Create engaging logo animations
- You'll be able to prepare an Adobe Illustrator file for animation in Adobe After Effects.
- You'll be able to take 2d logo and tern it into 3d logo animation
- You will learn how to render and export your final video to a standard file format to share with the world!
- Get lifetime updates of Logo animation in after effects videos in every single week
- Basic After Effects knowledge is not mandatory, but will be helpful
- Want to Learn Logo Animation to Increase Brand Awareness
Do you want to create Animated Logos that Increase Brand Awareness
If so, you're in the right place.
in this after effects course i will teach you how to create logo animation from scratch Even if you are A New User of After Effects, This is A Great Course For you ! ,this course come with exercise file so you can follow along and i will provide template you can use in your own project.
Know that I will be around to help - if you get lost you can drop a post on the video 'Questions and Answers' below each video and I'll be sure to get back to you.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to bring logos to life with animation in After Effects.
- Anyone wants to learn motion graphics.
I am a video creator and Blogger. My passion is to create videos and to teach everything I know. I grew up in Kigali and this where I still live. I studied Computer Networking, but I always wanted to learn motion graphics and video creation. I started by watching many YouTube videos on how to use Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, and reading many articles about tips and tricks to create better videos. I have learned a lot and I feel like I can teach many people how to create cool videos and motions to use in their commercial videos so they can grow their business. Today, I spend my time developing more content-creation courses using different platforms and learning new skills.