Logistics & Supply Chain Management - Basics 101 to Advanced
What you'll learn
- You will be able to handle a warehouse and manage all the activities happening over there.
- You will be able to manage the relationship with the customer.
- Handling all the data and generating a report of it which gives the exact calculation of imported goods and exported goods.
- Maintaining proper records and making the MIS report as per you have taught.
- Before getting enrolled for the Logistics and Supply Chain course the candidate should have some basic knowledge of what management does and what is it for. He or she should have a passion to learn about management. Logistic skills aren’t that hard to learn but the candidate should be interested in business and should be calm enough. It is good if he or she has working experience in logistics. Sometimes, some candidates have a background of logistics as it is their family business; even they can enhance their skills more. They can enhance their skills more in the management sector and grow their business.
In simple words, Logistics can be explained as the management of the flow of things from the point of origin until the point of consumption. Logistics briefs us about purchasing goods and transporting to the final destination according to the industry standards by following rules. It deals with a complex operation with the activity of involved are
Logistic management is a part of supply chain management that deals in meeting the customer demand through proper planning, control and movement of storage and goods. Logistics management helps companies to reduce costs and enhance customer services by providing goods more accurately and on time.
The logistics management starts with the collection of raw material from the source and making a stock of goods. The stock is made in a huge amount and stored in the warehouses for further distribution. The whole stock is imported from companies or maybe another source available for raw material. A proper listing, sorting, and pricing of goods is done by making regular reports to sort out all the things.
A further role of the distribution of goods is done as per the customer demands and the stock is transported to different cities as per the requirement. The main advantage of doing this is that a company doesn’t have to open a manufacturing plant in all cities instead they can make stock in regions. This makes it easier to deliver the stock on time as per the requirement.
Skills will you learn in this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
This Logistics and Supply Chain Course consists of several topics that cover almost the required knowledge for a candidate to get a job. Further, the topics covered in this syllabus are given above and using that what skills you will learn are: –
You will be able to handle a warehouse and manage all the activities happening over there.
You will be able to manage the relationship with the customer.
You will be able to set the exact prices for goods by gathering all the information.
Handling all the data and generating a report of it which gives the exact calculation of imported goods and exported goods.
Maintaining proper records and making the MIS report as per you have taught.
You will be able to get all management skills to handle the team and managing employees.
You will be master in bargaining the goods while importing and can give good prices while exporting which gives maximum benefit to the company.
Who this course is for:
- Basically, for this Logistics and Supply Chain Course candidate should be an MBA student or a Practitioner who wants to develop his knowledge to get growth. Sometimes, this logistics management course is beneficial for the business people as well who want to expand their business in logistics. People who are passionately willing to work in the logistics field or warehouses can opt for the same. Because there are some locations Even fresher can opt for this Logistics and Supply Chain course if they are willing to learn and get the maximum benefit out of this by learning detailed knowledge.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.