Logistics and supply chain management (Masterclass Gold)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master production scheduling
- Transportation planning
- Basic and advanced demand forecasting methods (Trend and seasonal data)
- Lot size methods
- Safety stock calculations
- Tracking and tracing technologies
- Differentiation techniques and many more...
- Material, distribution and capacity planning
- Network optimisation
- Secondary school algebra
- Basic mathematical concepts
Logistics and supply chain structures can be found in virtually any system. In this course you will learn methods that are used for supply chain, forecasting demand and also structuring your entire supply chain and logistics system. Many of the lecture will be taught using illustrations and real life data...by the end of this course, you will be able to better control and master your organisation's logistics system like an expert.
- Supply chain & logistics practitioners and beginners looking to learn and improve their craft.
- Entrepreneurs looking to set up a supply and logistics business
- Retail outlet owners looking to properly structure their supply chain and logistics management system
Assuming a production needs 200items/hour of a component. The lead time is 6hours. The boxes that carry this components can only carry 50 components per box, with a company safety factor of 0.2. How many Kanban cards will be needed?
Formula: Y = D * LT * (1+ σ )/Q
Y = Number of Kanban (cards)
D = Demand per time unit
LT = Lead time
Q = Number of items per card (bin)
= Safety factor