Export Import Logistics with Global Incoterms ® 2020 Rules
What you'll learn
- Understanding different modes of International Transport and Logistics.
- Task Involved in Supply Chain of Goods from one country to another.
- Import Export Rules for smooth movement of Cargo.
- Learn the Incoterms ® 2020 and understand the best suited as a Exporter, Importer and Traders
- Cargo Insurance a Tool for Risk Management in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The Importance of Incoterms ® 2020 in Shipping , Transportation, Logistics, Trade and Commerce.
- Common Misconception in Procurement, Supply chain and Logistics Managers related to INCOTERMS.
- Effect of INCOTERMS on cargo value i.e Invoice value of the Cargo.
- Latest Incoterms ® 2020 rules
- Does and Don'ts of Incoterms ® 2020
- EXW ,FCA ,FAS ,FOB ,CFR ,CIF ,CPT ,CIP ,DDP ,DAP ,DPU Incoterms ® in Detail
- Remedies and Passing of Property & Risk in International Trade.
- Understanding Freight Prepaid and Freight Collect for Payment method.
- Importance of INCOTERMS in transportation and logistics
- Nothing except a positive attitude! : )
This course will help you understand INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL TERMS (Logistics Flow , Role of Incoterms in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation and Export Import, Understanding International Trade terms from scratch (no prior accounting, finance, Logistics and Supply Chain Management experience is required).
After taking this course you will understand how to create a best deal, analyze and forecast the best set of rules for negotiation as an exporter and importer or as a freight forwarding agent to a supply chain company and make smart decisions as a Logistics and Supply Chain.
By the end of this course you will also know how to negotiate on the task performed by an exporter and importer in managing Logistics and Supply Chain.
By the end of this course you will also know how to Important it is to for you as a Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager or Export Import Company to Insure your Cargo as Risk Management is the key function in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
As Supply Chain and Logistics are the most in demand when its a Pandemic or a Catastrophe the Demand for Supply Chain Managers and Logistics managers has grown largely in last decade due to digitalization every company requires a Supply Chain or a Logistics Manager to manage their Inventory. Logistics, Supply Chain and Shipping go hand in hand.
Lastly, I am teaching this course in a much more visual and entertaining way; I hope you enjoy the course as I always use an 'edutainment' and visualization teaching approach to make complex and Important topics like INCOTERMS simple/easy to understand with more and more pictures being used to tickle your brain and help you succeed as a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager.
Who this course is for:
- Supply chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Business Students
- Export Import Students
- Procurement / Purchasing executive
- Supply chain / Inventory / logistics analyst/ Warehouse Management
- Contract Officer
- Freight Forwarder
- Freight Brokers
- Custom Brokers
- CDCS Students
- Foreign Trade Students
- MBA International business students
- Students of Trade Finance
- Accountants in International Business Firms
- Operations Management
- Material Management
- Chartered Accountants
- Finance Institutes
- APICS Certification
A passionate Supply Chain professional with working experience in 3rd largest Shipping Line, Logistics and Supply Chain, Freight Forwarding, ERP shipping project management and NVOCC with Masters in Shipping, Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
Supply Chain industry taught me the value of time and how to manage it well from a aimless university passed out graduate to a my journey in Supply Chain has changed it is wonderful industry where you keep on learning new concepts and details daily its not just a 9 to 5 job it an adventure which I as a professional enjoy.
From Logistics Management to Inventory Management, from Shipping Inventory by Containers by Sea or Cargo by Air.
From Procurement to Inventory Management this industry requires timing and fast decision making skill
So I am here to share with you my practical on hand knowledge
"Individual commitment to group effort that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work,a civilization work"-Vince Lombardi.