Logic Pro For Beginners
- Laptop or Computer
As the artist Manafest I've sold over 300,000 albums worldwide over 1,000,000 singles and toured over 21 different countries.
I've used Logic Pro for the last 10 years to record my rough song ideas and email the demos to a producer to take to the next level.
This is a a beginners course to get you started recording as soon as possible.
- How I Record Demos The Fast & Easy Way
- How To Setup Your Sound Card inside Logic and Trouble Shoot No Input Selected
- How To Edit Vocals Parts & Add Audio Plugin FX
- How To Do a Basic Mixing and Export The MP3 To Email To a Producer
Who this course is for:
- 02:10How I Start Recording a Demo In Logic Pro
- 02:17Setting Up Your Sound Card & Trouble Shooting No Input Selected Edited
- 02:18How To Install the Autotune - Pitch Correction Plugin In Logic Pro
- 03:35Adding Audio Effects & EQ To Your Vocals
- 02:08How To Edit and Line Up Your Vocals For a Cleaner Sound
- 02:55Mixing Your Demo & Bouncing It Out To Send To a Producer
- 09:16Why You Need To Hire a Producer
- 01:54Logic Automation: How To Fade In and Fade Out a Track
- 02:00Logic Pro Mixing Tip: How To Highlight a Portion of a Song To Mix or Write Too
Chris Greenwood: Musician, Best Selling Author & Entrepreneur
Why are 36,000+ students enrolled in my Udemy courses?
As an entrepreneur, I have spent over a decade building multiple businesses in the music industry, real estate & online marketing. I believe in a no debt philosophy - and that good morals is good economics
Learn from someone living out everything he teaches!
Would you like to see how I make over $4,000 a month selling music online?
Would you like to become a world class performer and own the stage & my $10,000 a month touring strategy?
Would you like to see how I get Millions of views on my YouTube Videos?
Would you like to know how to Write a book from idea to published author?
Would you like to easily start an online business teaching with Udemy?
Enroll in my Udemy courses - you too can be doing all of this - and more!
Across the last decade and some change, Manafest has steadily cemented his status as one of the world's most diverse, envelope-pushing and all around uplifting artists. His seamless, lightening-like blur between the spectrums of rap, hip-hop, rock and pop hasn't just led to 300,000-plus album sales and five coveted Juno Award nominations (essentially the Grammy equivalent in his home country of Canada), but also more than 1,000 shows logged over four continents.