- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Perfect Work Inside Of Logic Pro X
- Learn Key Commands That Will Speed Up Your Workflow
- Master The Piano Roll Section
- Creating Different Workflows Depending On What Sections You're Working On
- Moving Stock Sounds & Presets To External Hard Drives
- Taking Backups Of Your Project Files
- Cleaning Up Project Files
- How To Work In Depth With Audio in Logic Pro X
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Want To Learn Different Workflow, Tips & Tricks in Logic Pro X
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS
- You Should Know The Basics Of Logic Pro X at Minimum
In this Logic Pro X workflow guide, I will show you how to work up a nice and fast workflow when creating music productions. We will cover different topics such as how to create default templates to always start with your favourite sounds & presets from scratch, how to manage the piano roll, grouping tracks together or stretching audio files. There are a lot of different workflow tips & tricks covered in this course - which you can see all of the topics covered within the course curriculum.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production within Logic Pro X. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music production with ONLY Logic's stock plugins and free plugins - as well as working in the box.
This Course Includes All You Need To become a music producer.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions - and you can use them however you want in your own tracks since they're royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this Workflow Course For Logic Pro X:
How To Work Fast With Cut, Copy & Merge in Logic Pro X
Changing Tempo Of Audio Files Fast
Getting Rid Of Latency Inside Logic Pro X
Playing With One Shot Samples
Managing Backups Of Project Files
Defining Song Length
Renaming Tracks Tips & Tricks
Working With Mono
Changing Colours And Themes
Creating Arrangement Markers
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to build up a nice and fast workflow inside Logic Pro X.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- If You've Been Using Logic Pro X And Want To Know How to Make Your Workflow Quicker
- If You Own A Computer And Want To Learn Creating Music in Logic Pro X
- New Users Who Has Been Using Logic Pro X Lightly Or Never Created Music Productions
- If You're New To Logic Pro X And Want To Learn How To Make A Workflow
- Beginner Music Producers Who Wants To Learn Workflow & To Work Fast in Logic Pro X