Logic Pro X Tutorial - Tips & Tricks for Music Producers
What you'll learn
- Use "Key Commands" to increase your productivity in the software.
- Quickly track & professionally track out your beats in Logic Pro X.
- Use several modern production techniques and effects to set your beat instrumentals apart from the competition.
- Make your drums & 808's Knock!
- You need to have a Macbook Pro or other Apple Computer with Logic Pro X installed and ready to go.
- You need to know the basics of how to record and operate the software.
Are you looking new to producing music in Logic Pro X?
Would you like to learn some tips and tricks to improve your music?
If so then this course is for you!
My name is Joseph, and I am a music producer and composer.
Over the years I have worked with a lot of artists, producers, and major TV Networks like MTV, VH1, Netflix and more!
And in this course I will be showing several techniques to improve your productivity and sound in Logic Pro X.
The course has several sections and about 2 hours of content.
So the information is thorough but not so in depth that you become un motivated to finish.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
Navigate & Edit within Logic Pro X using several key commands
Create cool transitions in your music using techniques like the tape stop effect
Make vocals and music sound futuristic using techniques like the daft punk effect
Make your kicks and bass punch hard using side chain compression
And much more!
Now this course is for beginners so if you already have a lot of knowledge on how to make beats,
And can do a lot of cool things in Logic Pro X to make your music sound amazing then please don't enroll.
But if you are a beginner looking to elevate your production skills in Logic Pro X...
Get started today!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
So this means this is a risk free opportunity!
If you enroll and aren't satisfied with the information,
You can get a full refund within 30 days of joining the course and community.
So waste no more time with just the basics...
Enroll now to learn techniques you can use to make better beats in Logic Pro X
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you already know how to make banging beats and instrumentals.
- Take this course if you want to learn tips in tricks in Logic Pro X that the majority of other producers don't know.
- Take this course if you want to improve your productivity in the software.
- Take this course if you want to stay current with today's sound.
- Don't take this course if you are an absolute beginner to using Logic Pro X (I have other courses to help you learn the basics, but this course is for more intermediate and advanced music producers, beat makers, and composers)
Learn how to make beats in GarageBand & Logic Pro X.
Hey what's up my name is Joseph, I'm the owner of Ukiah Beats LLC and Beat Making Basics.
Music has always been my passion and I'm here to help you ignite the burning desire to make your own music too.
Over the years I've worked with many independent artists and brands. I also have well over 10 years experience using GarageBand and Logic Pro X.