Mixing and Mastering in Logic Pro X - Music Production Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn how to Mix a song using professional, and efficient techniques
- Learn how to apply effects such as Compression, EQ, and Reverb to create better sounding mixes
- Learn how to use Logic Pro X's stock plugins to make your mixes sound more exciting
- By the end of this course, you'll learn the essentials of Mixing
- Learn how to Master your Mixes so they'll ready for release
- Learn how to use EQ, Compression and other processes in a Mastering context
- Students should have a Mac or MacBook with a recent copy of Logic Pro X
- Basic understanding of the music production process
- Basic understanding of Logic Pro X
- Basic Music Production Skills
Start Mixing and Mastering Music in Logic Pro X Today with our Comprehensive Guide to Music Mixing and Mastering
This course will teach you the theory and practice of Mixing and Mastering, rather than simply being a DAW training series.
In this course, the examples are used with Logic Pro X, however, the tips and techniques we teach you will be applicable for all genres in any pro-level digital audio workstation
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND PRO AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
If you are looking for a course that will teach you the basics and more of music mixing and mastering in Logic Pro X, then this is the course for you!
What is this Logic Pro X Mixing and Mastering Course all about?
In this course, you will not only learn the basics, but you'll also develop a deep understanding of Mixing and Mastering. You will learn the tools and processes to Mix and Master Music. We'll give you tips and techniques used by many professional producers today.
We also include the Logic Pro X projects and audio files, so you can follow along with us and work on the same track as us!
In this course we'll look at:
• How to Organize your Mixes
• How to Create Track Stacks
• Signal Flow and Gain Staging
• Balancing / Levels
• How to use Corrective and Creative EQ
• How to use Compression, including Sidechain Compression
• How to use Reverb and set up sends and buses
• How to Creatively use Reverb
• Case Studies and Examples of Mixes
• Learn how to effectively Mix Music using only Built-in Stock Plugins in Logic Pro X
• Use Creative Effects
• EQing when Mastering
• Compression in Mastering
• Stereo Widening
• How to use Saturation and Analog Style for Mastering
• Limiting, Metering, and Exporting
• Plus we include 5 different Projects in 5 genres for you to deconstruct and/or mix
What you'll learn in this beginner's course will make you a better mixing engineer, mastering engineer and music producer.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 290,000 students
Quick efficient, to the point. Solid information fed fast. Good work! - Mark C.
Loads of information, simply an excellent collection of tutorials. There’s really something in here for everyone. - Nubar G.
Very clear and concise, exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciate that I can watch things being done while they're being explained. - Nikki G.
Ian Alexander has a MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional Audio and Mastering Engineer.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content or mixing or mastering in general, we will always be responsive to questions.
This course will improve your Mixing and Mastering abilities in Logic Pro X and other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn how to mix and master music today!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.
Who this course is for:
- You are a music producer, songwriter, or anyone recording and creating music with Logic Pro X
- You might know how to create songs in Logic Pro X, but you want to learn the essentials of Mixing
- You might be completely new to mixing audio (You've had no formal training in audio engineering)
- You've tried mix your own tracks in Logic Pro X, but need a step by step guide to help you create better sounding mixes
- Anyone who wants to practice mixing with new content or genres
- You might know mixing essentials, but you also want to learn how to master your music or mixes
- Anyone who wants to learn mixing and mastering in Logic Pro X
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 290,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Hi there, it's Ian Alexander. I'm a UK based Audio Engineer, with over a decade of experience. I have an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Production. I work with Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, FL Studio and Studio One for Mixing and Mastering; and have extensive experience in recording bands and artists of various genres.
I'm also an Online Educator with 3 bestselling Music Production courses.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.