- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will get from knowing nothing about Logic Pro X to creating 3 full Tracks in just about a few days
- You will learn how to create with Logic and get results instead of just learning theory
- You will learn all of the different well known (and not well known) tips & tricks to enhance your workflow
- You will go from beginner to advanced by JUST taking this course - nothing else is required
- You will learn how to integrate Logic with Apple's Ecosystem (such as iPad and / or Mac)
- You Should have a MAC Computer or a Computer with MacOS.
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Should be interested in creating music professionally and be dedicated to it
In this class, you will learn how to master Logic Pro X and how to create full productions in no time! We will also create 3 full productions from scratch in this class, from the idea stage to a complete finished professional sounding track. You will also get those 3 full productions as templates so you can open them on your computer to see how the projects are built up. Feel free to copy settings and/or different presets or sounds.
Do you know that Logic Pro X is one of the most used music programs in the world? You can create, edit, and arrange music as well as do many other things, even creating videos.
Not only Music Production but Also How to Make It As The Professional Music Producers
Start getting creative with Logic Pro and make music quick.
Learn how to get organized and getting your projects clean leading to a better end result.
Discover Apple Loops and how to create a whole Project within just an hour.
Learn how to Master Logic Pro X with a lot of different quick tips and key commands.
Get creative with the Piano Roll and MIDI - learn how to quickly come up with chords that you would never ever think about doing.
Master Logic Pro X in just a DAY!
This is the ONLY class you will Need for Learning Music Production with Logic Pro X
Do you want to start writing music in Logic and don’t know where to start? This course will help you! In this course, we will go over all sections in Logic from a Music Producers perspective, from Downloading the app to going through all of the sections and why you should use them and how. You will be able to produce music within a day from knowing NOTHING. This course is for new users and for users who are already familiar with Logic Pro X.
There's a lot of different tutorials on YouTube on how to learn Logic Pro X but since it's such a huge software and where the possibilities are endless with what you can do with it. That's why I have created this course to easily understand how to make music with Logic and to focus on Music Production.
The great thing about Logic Pro X is that everything is pretty much included in the software. You can really go and produce a top hit track with just the tools that Apple gives to you when purchasing the software through the App Store. We will cover all of these tools that you need to know about. There's literally music producers who use ONLY the stock resources that come with Logic and made it through Billboard top 100.
Did you know that Rihanna's career started with a basic Apple Loop? Yes, her whole career started with that one Apple Loop. And not only that loop, but it was also just taken from the stock library and used as-is - without modification of any sort. And it's totally fine and legal.
We will go over topics such as how to download the software and getting started, managing all sounds that Logic comes with initially (there's a lot of them), going over Logic's interface and look through what different things do just so you get familiar with the software itself and then we are going to learn how to create music with the powerful tools such as Piano Roll, Library, Plugins and lastly we will take a look at the mixer window and how to use the Mixer section in Logic Pro X properly.
Instead of you figuring out the in's and out's with Logic Pro X by yourself I have created a lot of different quick tips videos with tips and tricks that have made me produce music a lot quicker and where I got the sound quality to be much better (new videos are getting added up every month). These tips and tricks are the little "secrets" with Logic Pro X that I've found out in the last 10+ years that I have been working with Logic Pro ever since version 7.
When enrolling in this class you will get support directly from me through Udemy's Q&A feature. I will answer as fast as I can but I aim for the answer within 24 hours on weekdays.
We will focus on Music Production and how to get results from Logic Pro X quickly and make you a hit machine with lots of projects in no time!
- Anyone who WANT to learn Logic Pro X DAW from the ground up
- Anyone who WANT to produce music with Logic Pro X
- Anyone who WANT to learn how to record music directly into Logic
- Anyone who WANT to mix & master music with Logic at your home
- Anyone who WANT to switch from other DAW to Logic Pro X
- Anyone who WANT to learn the small things about Logic even if you already are an experienced user
- Anyone who WANT understand what you're doing in Logic instead of guessing your way through
- Anyone who WANT to learn how to actually create music with Logic Pro X