Logic Pro X: Customize Logic Pro X & Work Like A Pro
What you'll learn
- Learn How To Customize Logic Pro X To Your Own Liking
- Work Faster in Logic Pro X By Making It Your Own
- Personalize Logic Pro X By Changing Colors & Layouts
- Learn Working Fast in Logic Pro X By Making It Your Own
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS Installed
- You Want To Learn Working Fast in Logic Pro X
- You Want To Learn Workflow Hacks Such As Key Commands and Personalizing Logic Pro X
In this Logic Pro X Customize course, I will show you how to personalise Logic Pro X and make it look how you want. We will cover different topics such as how to create different themes that switches out the whole interface as well as bringing out different tools in toolbars and customizing them so you have the tools that you really need. There are a lot of different workflow tips & tricks covered in this course - which you can see all of the topics covered within the course curriculum.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production within Logic Pro X. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music production with ONLY Logic's stock plugins and free plugins - as well as working in the box.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions - and you can use them however you want in your own tracks since they're royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to build up a nice and fast workflow inside Logic Pro X.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- If You're a Music Producer and Want To Learn How To Make Logic Pro X Look Like You Want It
- If You Already Produce Music With Logic Pro X and Want To Speed Up Your Workflow
- If You've Been Using Logic Pro X And Want To Learn New Ways Of Working Fast in Logic Pro X
- Founder and Owner of music-prod, a platform with courses for learning Music Production and how to be a musician today with over 40 000 Subscribers.
- Music Producer and Professional musician. Producing music for 10+ years with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Produced music for several big labels and other Producers, Dj's, and big names in the music industry.
- Certified Apple Logic Pro X Producer since 2015.
I have a lot of experience in making music in different studios here in Stockholm, Sweden, and also in Los Angeles, California. I've been making music with big names as well as teaching how to make music for five years.
I'm now into teaching music on the web as well as doing different businesses because I want to teach YOU how to make music and monetize it at the same time. See you in the courses :)
- Music-prod - a platform with courses & resources such as Video Courses, Sample Packs & Project files for learning Music Production and how to be a great musician with over 100 000 Subscribers.
Music-Prod is a website founded in 2015. We strive to perfect the life for musicians with resources and education to make the music process as smooth and fun as possible.
We are a team of 4 producers and have all had major success in the music industry and this is why we do this - to share our success and letting you know how to not take the hard route that we did in the beginning of our careers.