Logic at the Workplace: Enhance your Reasoning Skills
What you'll learn
- Master the art of logical reasoning and take your problem-solving skills to the next level.
- Uncover the hidden logic that shapes our understanding of the world and how it influences our decision-making.
- Learn the secrets of induction and deduction and how to apply them in real-life situations.
- Explore intriguing examples from daily life and the workplace and discover the power of logic in action.
- Enhance your logical reasoning skills and set yourself apart in the job market.
- Discover the power of persuasive writing and master the art of argumentation.
- No prerequisites
Are you ready to unlock the secrets of logic and elevate your reasoning skills to new heights? Whether you're managing a team or just starting out in your career, having a sharp and logical mind is key to success. But have you ever wondered how to take your logical reasoning to the next level and apply it in your daily life and at work?
In this course, you will embark on a journey to uncover the hidden logic that shapes our understanding of the world and our place in it. From understanding consumer behavior to making inferences about the environment, you will gain a deeper understanding of how logic shapes our decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
You will learn the ins and outs of induction and deduction, and how to apply them in real-life situations. You'll explore numerous examples from daily life and the workplace, giving you an intuitive grasp of everyday reasoning and the ability to identify it in conversations.
But it's not just about exploring theories and concepts, this course is an opportunity to sharpen your logical reasoning skills and give you an edge in the job market. You will be able to write persuasive essays, and demonstrate your strong reasoning skills during a hiring process.
Don't miss out on the chance to unlock the secrets of logic and elevate your reasoning skills to new heights. Enroll now and discover the true power of logic in shaping your understanding of the world and your place in it.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested to learn what reasoning processes underlie our reasoning during work and daily life
I have a background in general philosophy and particularly Analytic Philosophy of Science having recently graduated from st Andrews University, Scotland, UK where I studied Logic and Metaphysics.
My goal here is twofold: First, to tranfer you my knowledge in analytical thinking techniques and tools taken from current analytic philosophy and from various philosophers (like Descartes, Hume etc.) and teach you how to apply them in daily life; and Second, to guide you through some fascinating issues within current Philosophy of Science that have to do with the interrelation between reality, perception and language that infiltrate our daily thinking about the world and our place in it.
Additionally my courses are structured in such a way so as little or no background knowledge in philosophy is needed.
Should you ask, my research interests involve: scientific reasoning, causal explanation, causal models, the philosophy of probability, philosophy of causation and their interrelation with Philosophy of Physics, Philosophy of Language and Mind, (Formal) Epistemology.