Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Rank Well On Google
What you'll learn
- Learn The Many Facets Of Local SEO
- How To Rank Your Business Locally On Google
- How to Build Many "Ethical" Links To Your Website
- Create Content Better Than 95% Of Business Owners
- Target Many Local Keywords Relevant To Your Business
- The Real Ranking Factors That Impacts Your Ranking On Google
- Internet Access
- Some background of SEO, but it's really not required.
- An Interest in ranking their business well on Google
Google can be a beast, but it's hasn't been that challenging for our agency. Based on our years of experience, we created a course centered on how small business owners and consultants can rank their websites on Google (in what we call the local "3" pack) as well as in Google's traditional search engine.
We've seen many client rank simultaneously on the first page for multiple keywords. Below are some of what you can expect out of this course:
- Intro To Local SEO
- Deeper Conversation Around Local SEO
- Managing Your Google My Business Account
- Getting Google Reviews For Your Business
- On Page Optimization
- Technical SEO (Yeah…It Matters)
- Link Building Power For Local Businesses
- Content Marketing For Local Businesses
Our course is ultimately broken down into section that are geared towards what will impact your rankings the most. Some of this course will have advanced material, but that advanced material will make up 20% of what's critical to ranking well on Google. You will get the initial 80 - 90% of what's important.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners Who Want To Rank Their Website On Google
- Consultants Who Want To Learn More About Search Engine Optimization (Local SEO)
I currently run a digital advertising agency as well as run and operate a brand in which we private label products that we sell on Amazon. I have over 8 years of digital marketing experience and in a short period of time have taken our amazon brand to international markets, channels outside of Amazon, and advertising channels as well with Amazon PPC being our best advertising platform. I am an MBA graduate of NYU Stern School of Business and attended Morehouse College for my undergraduate degree.