- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to find their passions and live life to the fullest!
- How to get UNSTUCK so that you can move forward in your pursuit of happiness and passion!
- How Passion is an integral part of your Job and work and how to use it to achieve success!
Everybody has a passion. Some people live it every day. Some people don’t know what it is and are searching and still, some others have gotten lost in the daily grind of life and don’t even realize that they have a passion.
This is designed to help you understand what passion is, what it is not, and how to find your passion so you can start living your life to the fullest!
You will discover:
What Is Passion?
How do we define passion?
What is NOT Passion
Finding Your Passion
And much more...
- Business Owners and Individuals Looking for Change.
- Individuals who are stuck in life or feel like they are in a rut and want to move forward.
- Udemy Instructors
- People who want to live life to the fullest.
- People who want to find what they are passionate about.
Congratulations and welcome to Living Your Life With Passion! This course contains lessons, exercises, and clips of a LIVE training event where we have an open discussion about What passion means to people, what it isn’t, how to find it, and how it plays a part in your business and your life!
Get ready to take good notes and make sure you do the exercises in the course to find your passion and live your life to the fullest!
Share about your day today. Get out a piece of paper and write down how would your life be different if you were living a life of passion. What would you do differently? Where would you go? Who would you talk to? What would you buy? What would you eat? Explore your emotions / feelings and see where it takes you.
Having multiple passions is great!!! And like many things, you should focus on the THING you’re most passionate about first and achieve it before delving into too many passions that you’ll never achieve. Learn the power of the 80/20 rule – 80% of your focus is working towards your primary passion and 20% is spend exploring the other passions. Determine if you can explore any overlaps or dovetailing of passions.
Introduction – In the last section, we explored what Passion is! In this section, we’re going to look and see what Passion is NOT so we can avoid going down the wrong path!
Passion is not perfection
Passion is not dreaming without action
Passion is not fear?
Passion is not normal?
Introduction – Now that we’ve defined passion – what it is and what it is not, let’s go about discovering what YOUR passion is for you!
Suggestions to Find your Passion
- Realize what you're thinking about - What's on your mind?
- Your hobbies
- What would you enjoy doing even if you didn't get paid for it?
- Getting your hands dirty and getting your feet wet to find out what you really want to do.
- Find a trigger: Move to a different continent, Change Jobs, Go on NEW Adventures
Passion Fuel… What Fuels Your Passion? Having a Powerful Vision.
- Aircraft Carrier Stennis refuels once every 26 years due to a neuclear reactor
- Vision is needed to fuel your passion
- What is a well-defined vision and how do we find it? - Vision is a powerful picture of the future which creates an ideal and unique image of what your life will become or achieve. It provides the reason for your existence. It defines your reason WHY and is the “North Star” that every action you are guided by.
- When you don't have vision, our inner most being begins to waste away.
- The joy of living is replaced with the meer act of surviving or just getting by.
- You go from joy to just existing, to depression, to despair and no hope.
- Remember that vision is part of the equation to achieving happiness and extraordinary fulfillment, extraordinary results.
Exercise 1: What’s your vision, write it down and define it.
Exercise 2: Dream Sheeting Exercise
- Every Day for 30 days, spend 30 minutes and write down everything you want to do if money, time, and resources were not an obstacle
- Every day is a new day, so don't continue from the day before, start over
- Write as if... If it's not on your sheet, you don't get it.
- And you cannot stop writing. Whatever comes to your mind, just write it down.
- If you don't know what you want or are passionate about, you'll get stuck and will have trouble writing.
- After 30 days, the things that you write down over and over, that's what you're passionate about.
Introduction – Sometimes you can lose yourself in the day to day - especially when you have children and you have to take care of them. You forget that you have a passion and just focus on Survival. This just means that you’re stuck. And fortunately, there are ways of getting Unstuck!
Content One – Things that get you stuck.
- Bad Habits
- Things outside your control
- Everyday life
- SOMETIMES, your passion doesn't pay and you need money to live
- Laziness, procrastination
- Ineffective Communication
- Lack of Trust, Lying, Fear, Anger, Envy
Content Two – How To Get Unstuck.
- Come to a networking event
- Listening to Motivational CD's
- Reprioritize our goals
- Hanging out with like minded people
- Vision Boards
- Put notes around your house
- Speak affirmations daily
Content Three – Additional Things to Do and Consider
- Be careful of negative news
- Be careful of negative self-talk
- Take massive action
- Educate yourself
- Chunk it down to get unstuck and make progress
- Big dreams can be overwhelming - break it down into smaller steps
Exercise 1: Transcribe your Dream Sheet Into Affirmations
- Record your affirmations in your own voice
- Listen to your own affirmations daily
Exercise 2: Replace your habits (Video 10)
- List 3 BAD habits you want to remove and 3 NEW Habits you are going to replace it with
Introduction – In this section, we’re going to explore how your business or job play a part in your life's passion other than just paying your bills.
Content One – The Employee
- The Employee - Does The Work
Content Two – The Manager
- The Manager - Oversees the Details
Content Three – The Visionary
- The Visionary - Big Picture Person
Content Three – Putting It All Together
- Sometimes they conflict and you have to manage it. How do you manage it? By focusing on your passion and determining how to get the rest done.
You can help your fellow students by leaving a Review of this course. The Review lets your fellow students make the decision to take the course or not. It helps them understand how your experiences in the course helped you become more charismatic, and then they can decide if they want to follow in your footsteps.
If you can not find your Course Completion Certificate, ask Udemy Support. They can help. The link is at the bottom of this page. Congratulations!
Finding Your Passion MISTAKES
1) Believing You Don't Have A Passion
- Everyone Has a passion
2) Making Your Passion All About You
- Even if you're just writing or blogging, people read it
- Influencers are the most successful
- Cooks and Chefs - people eat it
3) Hoping It Will Just Happen
- Nothing Happens without action.
- It is not enough to just know, you must do
Finding Your Passion Do's
- Finding and pursuing your passion takes Commitment
- It's a journey
2) Imagination and Vision
- Imagination is more powerful than Knowledge (albert Einstein)
- Visualize your perfect day on a regular basis
3) Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
4) RE-Assess Regularly
- Ask Questions
- Is this moving me closer or further away from my passion
- What did I learn about my actions - what results did I get
- What could I do better
- Who can help me
5) Find people who will support you
- Find a Mentor or Coach
- Surround Yourself with like minded people