Living with Uncertainty
What you'll learn
- How to thrive in an unstable environment
- How to lead in ambiguous and uncertain situations
- How to make sense of problems & challenges
- How to improve decision-making skills
The Covid-19 pandemic has given all of us a strong taste of uncertainty, drawing our attention to the fact that we are living in an increasingly complex, uncertain, and unpredictable world. To thrive in such a world, we need to think and act in radically different ways. This course introduces ten key ideas that, taken together, form an evidence-based perspective on living with uncertainty.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make better decisions in an uncertain world
Ahmed Afzaal holds a PhD in “Religion & Society” from Drew University in Madison, NJ. He is currently an associate professor in the Religion department at Concordia College, Moorhead, MN.
In addition to classroom teaching, Ahmed enjoys leading educational and skill-building workshops on a variety of topics, including Nonviolent Communication, Organizational Culture, and Prosocial. He is passionate about life-long learning, values-based action, and meaningful collaboration for the greater good.