Living from the Inside Out
What you'll learn
- Discover the principles behind happiness, success, and wellbeing
- Tap into the deeper intelligence behind life
- Unleash your limitless creative power
- Experience more flow and higher levels of performance across the board
- Uncover your innate resilience
- Put an end to stress and return to health
- Become financially fearless
- Experience ordinary miracles on a daily basis
- Create results with less pressure and more ease than ever before
- Fall more deeply in love with your partner, your children, and your life
- An open mind and a willingness to experiment with a whole new understanding of how the mind works
In this groundbreaking course, internationally renowned transformative coach Michael Neill shares an extraordinary new understanding of how life works that turns traditional psychology on its head. This revolutionary approach is built around three simple principles that explain where our feelings come from and how our experience of life can transform for the better in a matter of moments.
Over the course of twelve simple to understand but surprisingly impactful lessons, you'll learn these principles for yourself and gain insight into why some days you feel on top of the world while other days you feel like the world is on top of you. Follow along with Michael as he guides you over the edge of your world and into a space of infinite potential and infinite possibilities.
Understanding these principles allows you to tap into the deeper intelligence behind life, access your natural wisdom and guidance, and unleash your limitless creative power. You'll be able to live with less stress, greater ease, and a sense of connection to the larger unfolding of life.
Welcome to the space where miracles happen...
Are you ready to begin?
Who this course is for:
- Seekers of true freedom and extraordinary levels of peace of mind
Michael Neill is an internationally renowned transformative coach and the best-selling author of six books including Supercoach, Creating the Impossible, The Inside-Out Revolution and The Space Within.
He has touched and inspired lives at the United Nations and on six continents, and his TEDx talks, ‘Why Aren’t We Awesomer?’and ‘Can a TEDx Talk Really Change the World?’ have been viewed by over two million people around the world.
To learn more, you can sign up for his weekly blog and podcast, Caffeine for the Soul, now in its 19th year and going strong…