- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A better understanding of where does fear come from
- Be more aware that fear is holding them back
- Gain understanding of how to move past fear
- Openness to learn
- Willingness to think about and practise what Coach Ram discusses
- Stay non-judgemental and respectful of self and others regarding what they or others Fear
- Take the time to truly listen to the program, absorb the message and practise the message
Hello: In this program Coach Ram Nayyar ChPC will:
Introduce you to his thoughts on Fear and Living Fearlessly
What does Living Fearlessly Mean
The Positive and Negative Life
Living Fearlessly is a Choice
Align Your Goals
The 80 / 20 Rule and Living Fearlessly
Why Balance is Important
Fear as a Friend
Who is Coach Ram?
Ram is the Head Coach for the Canadian National Badminton Team as well as the Head Coach for the Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club. Along the way he has managed to travel to over 90 countries around the globe, perform as a Tabla (drummer) in live concerts with some artists of renown, been hired by several countries to deliver coaching courses, officiate a wedding and most recently been the Head Coach of the Canadian Badminton Team at the 2012 Olympic Games. Canada had a best ever finish at these games in Badminton.
Ram is currently working on his second book titled “Scars are beautiful” He works out of Vancouver B.C. Canada
“This is a book of stories and experiences which have influenced me on the deepest levels. It is my sincere hope that sharing some ideas and experienced from my life will allow you to look more deeply at your own. For it is in that search, depth and questioning that peace and tranquility are found”.
Courage is resistance fear, mastery of fear not absence of fear.
- Anyone who has fear in their life
- All who wish to help themselves move past their fear
- Parents, Teachers, Coaches, Health Professionals who need to help others move past their fear