Live Project Training For Developing Real-time Applications
What you'll learn
- Segregate the code into various tiers using N-Tier Architecture, including User Registration & Login Modules.
- By the end of the course you will be able to develop any web application by yourself.
- Analysis and design of any project
- Usage of MVC, N-tier, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Design and implement database.
- Write data access logic layer
- Develop user interface
- Publish the web site
- Write business logic layer
- Authentication and Authorization
- Basic Knowledge on C#, Windows Applications, MVC
This course is made for all those people who have little knowledge of everything needed to become a Software Developer but are unable to use their programming knowledge to develop real-time applications.
In this course, you will start using your programming language basics and develop enterprise-level projects like Online Shopping e-commerce website.
You will go one step ahead in programming by segregating the code into various tiers using N-Tier Architecture, including User Registration & Login Modules.
You will understand the difference between Authentication and Authorization in this Live Project which uses two parts- Admin and User, who have different rights.
This project is built using technologies like ASP.NET MVC, N-tier, Linq, and Entity Framework.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering graduates who want to build final year projects
- Anyone with programming knowledge and want to learn how live projects are developed
- Anyone who knows C#, .NET, SQL, and want to learn how real-time projects are built
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.