Live Chess Playthrough #2 - Intermediate
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how a chess master thinks when playing chess against intermediate players.
- Students will learn the key skills needed to beat 1200-1500 Elo level players.
- This course will help students improve their chess thought process, decision-making abilities, etc.
- This course is for those who know the rules and basics of chess plus have experience playing at least 50 games.
- This course caters to intermediate players (above 1200+ rating) who are proficient with basic tactics and strategy.
One of the goals of many improving chess players is to crack the 1500 rating barrier. Many players think it’s too difficult or just too time-consuming to reach that level. However, it’s much simpler than that. In this Live Chess Playthrough video course, FIDE-Master Dalton Perrine will teach you the skills needed to beat all kinds of players rated below 1500 and get yourself a higher rating.
This 3-hour video course featuring 10 live chess playthroughs is targeted towards players in the 1200-1500 Elo range (beginner and intermediate) and will help boost your chess skills and rating. You can improve your play by studying how a strong player thinks during a game against a club-level player. Dalton discusses his thought-process as he makes each move and explains how to capitalize on his opponent’s mistakes.
Throughout the games, Dalton will focus on teaching four key skills needed to crush amateur club-level players. Each video will feature one or more of these skills and how they were used to win the game. In addition to the 10 playthrough videos, this course contains a bonus video that summarizes the four key skills and what you can do to improve your own skills.
By studying these playthrough videos, learning from Dalton’s thought-process, and applying the tips, tricks, and advice to your own games, you’ll become a better player and start winning more games.
- Intermediate chess players in the 1200-1500 Elo rating range (beginners and intermediate players) should take this course.