Lithium Ion Batteries - Battery Manufacturing and Management
What you'll learn
- Complete overview about lithium ion batteries
- How lithium ion batteries work
- Know the history of batteries
- Major parts of the batteries
- Details about lithium ion batteries
- Chemistry of lithium ion batteries
- Different type of electric vehicle batteries
- Technical aspects
- Reasons of batteries getting fired and their solutions
- Assembly of lithium ion battery
- Applications of lithium ion batteries
- Types of batteries used in electronics and electric vehicles
- Battery materials used in high performance electric vehicles
- The evolution of the batteries
- Future of lithium ion batteries and electric vehicles
- Pros and cons
- Student should be curious to learn
- No prior knowledge needed
- Just curious to know details about the batteries
This course of lithium ion batteries will help you to discover useful knowledge and facts about the batteries that you really need as a learner. In this class, reason of the batteries getting fired will be discussed in detail and methods to overcome this problem. Types of the batteries used in electronics and electric vehicles depending upon their materials and assembly will be analyzed in detail. When batteries will be strong enough for electric vehicles to be suitable for mass adaption and what are the hurdles there to be removed. If you are interested to learn about the operation of the batteries, this course will also give you a simple but comprehensive overview of how batteries work.
At the end of this class you will be able to:
You will be aware of the basic principles of how batteries work.
Be capable to understand vital concepts in batteries such as current, voltage, capacity, efficiency, anode, cathode, electrolyte and many more.
Description about different types of batteries and how these are different based on different applications.
Understand what lithium ion batteries are and how these are different based on their assembly.
Which batteries materials are used by electric vehicle manufacturers.
Know some essentials and resources to expand your knowledge on batteries.
Future of the batteries for electronics and electric vehicles.
The class is composed of video lectures where I give explanation about interesting facts of the battery technologies. This course is arranged and designed in such a way that with each upcoming section you go deeper and deeper into comprehensive knowledge. This course is fairly suitable for the students who are new to the battery world. If you are already advanced in the battery knowledge then you can skip some of the early lectures and go into more advanced sections of the course. Therefore, join the class and advance your knowledge on the battery technology that powers the world. No prior knowledge necessary for this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are keen to grow up their profession in the field of lithium ion batteries
- Researcher, scientists and engineers that want to know essentials about the batteries
- Everybody with a desire to study
- People with a general background in science or engineering
- Students that are curious about how their phones, devices and electric vehicles are being powered
- Students who are willing to learn about the details of lithium ion batteries
Dr. Muhammad Naeem holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. His research focuses on advanced materials for energy storage applications. He has 15 years of industrial, academic and research experience including synthesis and characterization of the electrode materials for the lithium ion batteries to improve the performance and safety of the lithium ion batteries and their applications for the grid station energy storage and electric vehicles.
His interest is also focused on renewable energy sources and their sustainable applications to protect the environment for better tomorrow. He is also experienced on synthesis of nanomaterials which are applied as dye degrading catalysts under different light conditions to protect the environment. He is also expert with all characterization techniques for the synthesized nanomaterials.
“Dr. Muhammad Naeem believes to empower students with latest education for a better tomorrow”
If you want to learn and discover the latest scientific and engineering topics from scratch, or just want to refresh your memory on something you have learnt in the past, you are at the right place.
Dr. Muhammad Naeem is here to help you succeed in your academic and professional life by spreading the knowledge.
Your queries, questions and ambiguities about the course content will be replied with pleasure.