How To Do Your Literature Review Search In Record Time
What you'll learn
- Find relevant and reliable research for your literature review
- Identify and access relevant search engines
- Create an effective search strategy
- Run and refine your search using advanced search techniques
- Find the full text (PDF) of research papers
- Record and present your search strategy
- An eagerness to learn is all that we ask!
Learn the secrets of finding academic research fast and take your research paper writing to the next level!
Have you spent countless hours trying to find research for your literature review that is of an academic quality, peer reviewed, up-to-date, relevant and reliable?
Do you write a lot of research papers and have to evidence a range of sources?
Not sure which academic databases you should be searching (and want to discover the best free ones?)
Do you want to save time when conducting your literature search?
Then join me today and let's make the process of literature searching easy with this course designed just for you!
Content and Overview
This brand-new course will help you to develop a search strategy, make your searches more effective and efficient, and think about where to search for your literature review.
We pretty much cover it all so that the next time you need to find research for your research paper writing you will have the knowledge and practical skills you need find research fast.
I designed this course to be easily understood by everyone, there are no requirements to join the course, we only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to conduct your literature search or systematic review in record time and find high quality research fast to help you become a productive and successful researcher.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students at school, college or university who need to undertake a literature search
- Undergraduates, postgraduates, PhD students, early career researchers
- Academics looking to improve their research workflow and save time
- Job hunters looking to develop the skills needed to succeed in the modern workplace
- Market researchers
- Software developers
- Anyone who wants to boost their productivity and develop a new skill set
Hello and welcome to the Research Coach Academy, it's great to have you here on the team!
I am an experienced educator who has taught thousands of students and faculty staff how to save time when undertaking literature searches, writing their paper and referencing.
Thank you for taking the time to consider taking our courses, I'm really excited to be able to share this with you and we would love to see you enrol today and be a part of your successful academic journey.
If you have any questions about the courses, feel free to contact me - it would be great to hear from you.
Here's to achieving academic and research success together!