Listen To Me: How To Get People To Hear What You Have To Say
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn about the 4 main communication preferences and how they can get their message across to everyone more effectively.
- They will take a quiz to learn about their own preferences and realize which people it will be easy to talk to and which people will take more of an effort.
- They will learn how some small adjustments will make a big difference in their ability to get people to listen to them.
- There are no prerequisites. This is for everyone who wants other people to hear what they have to say.
Do you wonder why some people get listened to and some don't? This practical course will help you understand other people's communication "languages" so can talk in ways that people will be able to hear.
You'll take a short quiz to help you understand how you like to communicate and then we'll learn how other people like to get information.
We'll use short cases studies to practice specific actions you can take to get better results.
You'll leave with ideas you can use right away and small adjustments you can make to get people to listen to you.
- Anyone who wants to be a better communicator and have other people listen to them.
We'll cover what you'll learn as a result of this course. You'll learn what to say to get others to listen to you. You'll also learn how to have better relationships and get better results with a fun, step by step approach. I'll also introduce myself and my background.