Listen to Learn : Improving focus while listening
What you'll learn
- Avoiding the embarrassment of not missing something important while listening
- Actively engaging with the speaker and not feeling sleepy while listening
- Saving time on self-study as important concepts are already understood in the class
- Listening to videos without losing concentration
- Should know the importance of improving listening skills
Your benefits from this course:
Avoiding the embarrassment of not missing something important while listening.
Actively engaging with the speaker and not feeling sleepy while listening
Saving time on self-study as important concepts are already understood in the class
Listening to videos without losing concentration
Whenever it comes to improving your memory skills, we are always focused on improving reading skills and retention skills. But what about listening skills?
Listening is the first step in which information gets introduced. But you still take your listening skills for granted, assuming it will be focused on when required. I am sure that is not helping you.
Same goes for e-courses. People think watching videos is a simple activity, and assume that they will automatically be focused while listening to them. But I am sure that you have experienced that it’s not so easy to listen with concentration. That is why I have created this course.
By the end of this course you will learn:
8 mindsets shifts to make you a better listener
Body language tips to automatically improve your concentration while listening
Effective note-making skills to retain the maximum of what you are learning
Watching an e-learning course in a way to maximize learning
Who this course is for:
- A high school to post graduation student
- A professional who loves to attend trainings
- A person who love to learn via online e courses
● I am an avid reader who finishes one book in every two days. Although completing my “Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” course, passion for training and Reading lead him to make a shift in my career.
● I, Rupak Shah, have trained more than 8 thousand people in person from various age groups to various professional backgrounds.
● I have also done workshops for corporates like Reliance, Capita, Cello, Anchor and many more renowned companies.
● 5000+ plus people have bought my e-courses and found it extremely useful.
About Cracking Interview Trainer - Urvashi Chawla
● Urvashi Chawla has trained more than 3000 students for their placement Interviews.
● She has helped students to crack Interviews at IIMs and top B Schools.
● She is a certified behavioural trainer and facilitator.
● She has trained in different cities in colleges and corporates.
About Mythology trainer - Rishi Nanda:
● Rishi Nanda has trained more than 9,000 people via Indian mythology
● Although he had a very good corporate life still he left all that to focus full time on mythology
● He is on a noble mission to share the life-changing lessons of Indian mythology with the entire world
About Parenting trainer - Alankar Mhatre:
● Alankar being himself a father of two also runs a pre-school with his wife where he also regularly counsels parents.
● He is also a corporate trainer and he has trained more than 10,000 people.
● He has also conducted workshops in the companies like Ambuja Cement, Reliance Nipppon Life Insurance, Birla Gold Cement, Tata Teleservices Limited and many others.