Linux Training for Beginner - RHCSA
What you'll learn
- Linux Server administration
- No pre-knowledge is required - enthusiasm is all you need!
Linux Core: Linux Core Concepts
This module focuses on foundational Linux concepts and core tasks. You will learn how to apply command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools, starting you on your journey toward becoming a full-time Linux system administrator.
Introduction to the command line
Managing physical storage
Install and configure software components and services
Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
Monitor and manage running processes
Manage and secure files and file systems
Administer users and groups
Review the system log files and journal for issues
Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
The audience for this course:
Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in building career with Linux Technologies.
Linux Advanced: Performing Advanced Linux Tasks
This module builds upon and lends context to the foundational knowledge established in first module. This follow-on course demonstrates more detailed use cases for Linux.
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
Scheduling jobs using cron
Tune system performance
Controlling access with ACL’s
Manage SELinux Security
Manage basic storage
Manage advance storage with Stratis and VDO
Accessing NAS storage
Controlling boot process
Manage network security
The audience for this course:
Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in building careers in Linux Technologies. Core Linux knowledge is required to attend this training.
Who this course is for:
- Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in building career with Linux Technologies.
Tulsi D Chouhan (CCIE #65232) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in Feb 2020 in first attempt.
I have more than 10 year + experience in Network Security domain. I started my currier as a trainer in 2007. I am providing online training from past 10 years with my job.
Currently providing training on below technologys:
Cisco SD-WAN, CCNA to CCIE R&S , CCNA (SP), CCNP (SP), CCNA (Security), Python, AWS, Azure, ASA, Palo Alto, Check Point, RHCSA & RHCE
RHCE (Cert. No. 805010366953018)
Tally 7.2 (Cert. No. 6830096877)
DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)
• Cisco SD-WAN(Viptela), Cisco UCSC-C240 & 220 Server, VMware ESXi, Vcenter Server
• Routing concepts: Static routing, Dynamic routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, QOS, Multicasting.
• Switching concepts: VLAN’s, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, FHRP (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP), SPAN, Port security, Ether Channel etc.
• Network OS: IOS, Cat-OS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, NX-OS
• Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, SMTP, NAT/PAT.
• Knowledge on TCP/IP protocol.
• SNMP concepts: OID, MIB etc. and Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management.
• Network management application such as Wireshark, Secure CRT, Solarwinds, Cacti, PRTG and much more.
• Access Lists Concepts: Traffic Filters using Standard and Extended Access-Lists, Distribute-Lists .
• Devices: Cisco Routers, Switches , Microtik.
• Security: ACL, Port security, Authentication.
• Operating System: Redhat, CentOS, Windows (10/8/7 Vista & XP).
• Software: VMware Workstation, Wireshark, Secure CRT, GNS3, Putty, MS Office, Outlook.
• WAN Technologies: Frame-Relay, PPP, MPLS, DMVPN VPN.