Linux x86 Assembly and Shellcoding
What you'll learn
- Basics of Assembly Language
- How to write payloads manually
- Encode our custom payloads
- Number Systems
- Number System Conversions
- There are no prerequisites as I will be teaching from basics
You want to learn Assembly Language ? But dont know where to start ?
Search No More
This is the nice course to begin your journey in assembly language.
This course starts from basics that are required for assembly language and dives into some concepts and programming.
This course also includes Payload writing manually.
After this course you will understand assembly language.
Assembly language is must for reverse engineering , exploit development , malware analysis etc
32 Bit assembly is best topic to start with
Who this course is for:
- Who are interested to learn Assembly language
- Who are taking OSCE course
- Who wants to start their journey in Reversing , Exploitation , Malware Analysis etc
I am computer science student who also had interest in infosec . I have knowledge of Exploit Development, Penetration Testing and Secure Coding.
I had few certifications - eJPT and OSCP .
I use python to automate some of my tasks
I created some small tools to Automate Excel tasks, Network Recon
namely Excelator , PySQLi and few automation scripts