Linux with the Command Line
What you'll learn
- Working with command line
- Running BASH commands
- Finding and Discovering Commands
- Interpreting Command Help
- Much more
- A wish to acquire or to refresh your skills on linux command line
- An access to command line of any linux distro (on physical or virtual machine)
This course is aimed to IT Pros or people who want to get familiar with Linux. And it's supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Command Line and how to manage Linux with its help. The goal is to provide coverage of basic tasks including topics like Finding and Discovering Commands, Interpreting Command Help, Configure, Administer and Monitor a Linux Server.
The course is targeted to help to automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use BASH commands. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
Who this course is for:
- It's good for all who want to learn Linux command line
- IT Specialists
- System Administrators
- DevOps Technicians
My name is Vitalii and I am an online tutor. I am really into what I am doing and helping others as much as I can. For now, I create courses to make students' professional tasks more efficient.
My courses are mainly dealing with IT. I spend much time working with IT specializing mainly in Microsoft server technologies.