Linux shell & scripting tutorial
This course is design for intermediate programmers and students to give detail understanding of core shell script concepts. This course has more focus on practical then slide presentation.
For those programmers who like to automate many of there routine task using shell script, this course is very helpful for them.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers who want to explore power of Linux/Unix shell
- 02:12Introduction and course overview
- 11:51Shell introduction and bash shell configuration
- 21:31Variable scopes, Command line argument, Functions
- 32:22Synchronous & asynchronous command, Exit status, Looping and condition construct
- 10:14Redirection, Pipes
Nilesh started his career as a full stack developer in 2005. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Sterlite, Cyberoam, Sophos.
Nilesh has professional experience on open source tools and frameworks.
He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system.