Linux Terminal Productivity
What you'll learn
- Become faster with the Linux terminal
- Work faster with screen or tmux. This will highly increase your productivity
- Learn how to use Zsh. An alternative to Bash that makes your life easier
- Tricks for Bash and Zsh like path expansion and command completion
- Work faster with keyboard shortcuts
- You must have prior experience with Linux
- You need a Linux terminal
This course will help you become faster on the Linux terminal.
In this course you'll learn:
How to work faster in the terminal
Use windows, panes
Introduction to Zsh with tricks like path expansion, command completion
Programs that will make your life easier
Course includes overviews of commands and shortcuts
This course is for developers and sysadmins that want to boost their productivity. If you are using bash or have never heard about screen or tmux, this course is for you!
Join now and increase your terminal productivity!
Who this course is for:
- Linux users
- This is an intermediate course
Sharing my experience in Technology here on Udemy. I have a background in Computer Science and worked with nearly every programming language on the planet. I graduated with highest distinction during my masters program. I've worked on projects ranging from Robotics, Web Apps, Mobile Apps to Embedded Systems. These courses will help you achieve your goals.
To your success!