For a tech savage or a beginner, Linux is for everyone. Linux is a family of free and open-source software operating systems built around the Linux kernel. You understand this? Then this course is for you. Our Linux Fundamentals For Beginners: Updated for 2021 is designed in a manner that will quench your thirst for Linux. We are determined to lend our expertise to anyone who wants to learn about Linux and its usage.
Our class will guide you to Mastery through the following path:
1. Introduction and installation
• What is Linux?
• Advantages of Linux over other Operating systems.
• Installation of Linux distributions.
2. Command-line interface
• Usage of Linux shell.
• Different types of shells.
3. Linux file system
• File system Structure.
• Types of file system.
4. User and group management
• Superuser (root) privileges
• File permissions and attributes
• Read, write and execute permissions.
• Special permissions and ACL
6. Reset Root Password