Linux for Cloud Engineers: A Complete Project Based Learning
What you'll learn
- Develop a strong understanding of the Linux operating system, including its architecture, file system and command-line interface.
- Learn frequently used Linux commands through executing a project.
- Enhance project management skills through project-based learning.
- Develop critical thinking skills and learn to diagnose and resolve common issues that arise in a Linux environment.
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This Project-Based Linux Operating System Course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the Linux operating system through a hands-on project. This course is suitable for individuals who want to develop proficiency in Linux to complement their professional career in AWS Cloud Computing domain.
Throughout the course, participants will learn the fundamentals of Linux, including its architecture, command-line interface, file system, and core utilities. They will gain practical experience in executing a real-time project using Linux server on AWS cloud. The project based learning will help understand common Linux system administration tasks, troubleshooting scenarios, and security configurations.
The course emphasizes project-based learning, allowing participants to apply their knowledge and skills to real-world scenarios. All the frequently used Linux commands are explained in detail and easy to understand language.
By the end of the course, participants will have developed a strong foundation in Linux and acquired practical skills in system administration, problem-solving, and project execution. They will be equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to work with Linux systems confidently and efficiently.
Whether you are a student, IT professional, hobbyist, or career switcher, this course offers a comprehensive and practical learning experience to help you navigate and excel in the Linux operating system environment.
Who this course is for:
- AWS learners, IT Professionals, Career switchers to AWS Cloud and non-IT students aspiring to make career in AWS.
12+ years of experience in IT and 8 years of teaching experience. Enterprise Architect, specialized in Architecting, Designing, Developing and Implementing Multi-Cloud base solutions. As an AWS Trainer, I help students and IT professionals switch careers in AWS Cloud. With a strong belief in learning by doing, I help students grow their cloud skills and realize career goals that include learning more about AWS, pursuing AWS certifications, and getting real-time experience working on Customer Case Studies.