Linux for beginners: Learn Linux from Scratch!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Test Linux without even installing it
- Where to find tools you should use to setup your own Linux environment
- Install Linux in a virtual or physical machine
- Run commands
- Manage the storage in your system like a pro
- Find files and directories inside your system
- Create, Edit, Delete and manage users in Linux
- Apply and modify permissions for users and groups
- Networking configuration and setup a local network
- Basic use of a PC
Join the 7.000+ students learning useful and highly-demanded skills with my courses!
In this course you will find everything you need to get started with Linux. It's the perfect start in your path to a successful career as a system administrator and of course to improve your skills if you're already on the IT market.
Do you want a raise? Do you want to get a better job? Or even start your business as a freelance IT consultant? Then you should definitely take this course!
In this course you’ll learn the fundamentals of Linux and know your way through the ins and outs of this operating system so you can feel comfortable using and managing from a personal computer to the most complex servers.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
Know the history behind Linux and what makes it such a wonderful operating system
Test Linux without even installing it and practice what you learn in this course
Know which tools you should use to setup your own environment
Know how to install Linux in a virtual or physical machine
Run commands that you’ll learn through the course
Manage the storage in your system like a pro
Also you’ll be able to find files and directories inside your system in no time
You’ll be able to create, edit, delete and in general manage users in Linux
You’ll know how to apply and modify permissions for users and groups
Finally you’ll be able to check networking configuration and setup a local network for as many computers you need.
If you have any doubts, I'll guide you and help you with practices and examples. I'll also be keeping updated this course so you can get the most out of it, regardless of when you watch it.
- Anyone who wants to learn Linux