Linux Desktop Automation
What you'll learn
- How to automate the Linux Desktop with Bash Scripting
- Control X Windows over SSH
- Control any Linux Desktop with a Bash Script
- How to script the mouse and keyboard input
- How to search desktop windows and click them
- Prior experience with Bash scripting
- Access to the Linux Desktop (X Windows, not Wayland)
Learn how to automate your Linux desktop with Bash scripting. This includes moving the mouse, windows, clicking around or even login to systems remotely (over ssh) and take over the desktop all from a bash script.
Do you want to move your bash scripting to the next level and automate the Linux desktop? enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Linux users that want to automate their Desktop with Bash scripts
- Intermediate Linux users
Ethical Hacker with Software Development background. I first started programming long ago as a hobby and along the way learned many things. I've programmed in basic, c++, java and many other languages. I'm programming as a hobby. I've used a variety of operating systems and also database systems. I'm here to share my experience. Then I got into Ethical Hacking