I am a DevOps Engineer working at Boeing Canada ✈️ and I have experience working with a variety of Linux/UNIX systems including Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX. I also work remotely as a technical trainer and course/content developer at Robertson College.
I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 7x Azure, 5x AWS and MCT certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS).
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA).
I am also a 3x book author:
• Learn Linux Quickly
• Learn Bash Quickly
• Learn Ansible Quickly
In my spare time; I play the guitar and dabble with Game Development (Unity) and when the weather is nice, I cruise with my skateboard!