I am a Linux/UNIX system administrator working at IBM Canada. I have over 10 years of experience working with Linux systems and I am responsible for managing Linux & UNIX servers for a wide range of government and private clients. I started programming since high school learning Visual Basic and MySQL, which then made me major in computer science and mathematics. I am a big fan of all Linux distributions and I find them really powerful operating systems.I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 6x Azure & 5x AWS certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS).
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA).
I am also a 2x book author:
• Learn Linux Quickly
• Learn Bash Quickly