Linux command line for beginners
What you'll learn
- Do basic tasks of managing a Linux system.
- Do daily tasks in the command line.
- Create users, manage rights, redirect and pipelining of command inputs and outputs.
- Basic computer knowledges is a good start
- Download and install a Linux distribution before starting the course helps!
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see what you will get.
After finishing this course you will feel confident and have a base knowledge of the Linux command shell.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that have never worked with Linux command line before.
- Windows system engineers
I have been working in IT since 1991. My focus the last 15 years has been in Routing&Switching and Security. I have certifications in Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCSP) since 2000, also certified Checkpoing CCSA/CCSP and ISC2 CISSP. After 20+ years as an IT consultant I have a broad as well as deep knowledge in TCP/IP, routing, switching and firewalling.