Linux Command Line for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Do most commonly used Linux commands
- Navigate Linux filesystem on command line
- Create, view and edit text files using (nano) editor and other utilities on command line
- Find help on various Linux commands
- Do basic networking tasks on command line - file transfer (HTTP Server, wget) and check connectivity (ping)
- Any Linux distribution on bare metal (or on Virtual machine)
In this course, you shall get an introduction to Linux Command Line. This course is targeted for Beginners of Linux command line. The users who use Linux extensively or do Bash Shell Scripting should Not enroll in this course as this course cover the basics.
Become an effective Linux user and level up your career and productivity!
An aside: The major part of this course has been created on Ubuntu Linux but any Linux distribution can be used by the student to follow the course.
- Beginners who want to use Linux command line for basic tasks but don't know where to start
- Linux enthusiasts who does not know how to use command line
- Windows or MacOS users who made a switch to Linux and wants to do basic tasks using command line
- Aspiring Linux system administrators