Linux Command Line for Beginners
- Any Linux distribution on bare metal (or on Virtual machine)
In this course, you shall get an introduction to Linux Command Line. This course is targeted for Beginners of Linux command line. The users who use Linux extensively or do Bash Shell Scripting should Not enroll in this course as this course cover the basics.
Become an effective Linux user and level up your career and productivity!
An aside: The major part of this course has been created on Ubuntu Linux but any Linux distribution can be used by the student to follow the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to use Linux command line for basic tasks but don't know where to start
- Linux enthusiasts who does not know how to use command line
- Windows or MacOS users who made a switch to Linux and wants to do basic tasks using command line
- Aspiring Linux system administrators
- 01:53Introduction to the course
- 00:50History of GNU/Linux
- 01:18Introduction to GNU/Linux
- 01:51Introduction to Linux Distributions
- 00:51QUICK WIN: cal and date
- 01:57Introduction to Terminal and Shell
- 3 questionsIntroduction to Linux
- 02:01BONUS: looking ahead of the curve