Linux Basics For Beginners.
- Operating Systems Basics Knowledge.
- Vmware Workstation or Virtual Box.
In this course, you will learn Linux Architecture, Linux File Types, Linux Filesystems Hierarchy Structure, Linux Shell facts, How to getting help, How to create/delete Files and Directories, How to search for a specific file, How to working with file contents and many skills which is extremely useful for non-Linux users.
- Linux beginners with Zero knowledge in Linux.
- Anyone desires to learn a new technology.
- Linux Components03:00
- Linux File Types03:14
- Linux Filesystems Heirarchy05:08
- Linux Shell Facts06:39
- Path Facts03:38
- Linux Architecture Quiz5 questions
- which - whereis01:12
- Getting Help Quiz5 questions
- pwd - cd05:22
- Relative and Absolute Paths01:39
- Path Completion01:57
- mkdir - rmdir - rm03:13
- Working With Directories Quiz5 questions
- Files Case Sensitive00:57
- Working with Files Quiz5 questions
- head - tail00:46
- cat - tac03:44
- less - more01:58
- Working With File Contents Quiz4 questions
- shell history04:47
- find - locate03:12
- Searching Files Quiz1 question
- date - cal - time - sleep02:10
- Linux Timing Quiz2 questions
- gzip - gunzip - bzip2 - bunzip202:14
- Compress Files Quiz3 questions
Hi there, my name is Mostafa Yasin, And I love making complex technical topics simple and easy to understand. I am Linux Expert in the IT field. I have started my career since 2004. I have worked on different, important and massive IT projects.
I enjoy teaching and sharing my experience with students around the world on Udemy. I hope my courses will be useful to all students with all levels.
If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me inside the course, you would be most welcome!