Linux Basics For Beginners.
- Operating Systems Basics Knowledge.
- Vmware Workstation or Virtual Box.
In this course, you will learn Linux Architecture, Linux File Types, Linux Filesystems Hierarchy Structure, Linux Shell facts, How to getting help, How to create/delete Files and Directories, How to search for a specific file, How to working with file contents and many skills which is extremely useful for non-Linux users.
- Linux beginners with Zero knowledge in Linux.
- Anyone desires to learn a new technology.
- Linux Components
- Linux File Types
- Linux Filesystems Heirarchy
- Linux Shell Facts
- Path Facts
- Linux Architecture Quiz
- which - whereis
- Getting Help Quiz
- pwd - cd
- Relative and Absolute Paths
- Path Completion
- mkdir - rmdir - rm
- Working With Directories Quiz
- Files Case Sensitive
- Working with Files Quiz
- head - tail
- cat - tac
- less - more
- Working With File Contents Quiz
- shell history
- find - locate
- Searching Files Quiz
- date - cal - time - sleep
- Linux Timing Quiz
- gzip - gunzip - bzip2 - bunzip2
- Compress Files Quiz
Hi there, my name is Mostafa Yasin, And I love making complex technical topics simple and easy to understand. I am Linux Expert in the IT field. I have started my career since 2004. I have worked on different, important and massive IT projects. My experience includes Linux, Windows, Storage, Virtualization and blade servers.
I am certified from Red Hat, Comptia, Cisco, CIW and IBM.
I enjoy teaching and sharing my experience with students around the world on Udemy. I hope my courses will be useful to all students with all levels.
If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me inside the course, you would be most welcome!