Linux basics and most needed commands with real examples
What you'll learn
- Linux Command Line
- Concepts and Meanings behind the Commands
- Linux Shortcuts which Improve your Efficiency
- How to Create a Free Linux Server on the Cloud
- This course is targeted at Beginners. Every command is explained in detail and slowly.
Starting to use the Linux command line can be quite difficult and challenging if you don't know some basics.
With the correct basics and some important yet easy commands in hand, you will start and enjoy using the command line.
Learn the basic concepts of Linux OS and some most needed commands to get started.
All the commands explained here will be needed if you are a student or a developer who uses Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Linux Beginners
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- Developers that need to learn Linux shortcuts and become more effective at work
- Students, researchers and professors that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work
- Developers / devops that need Linux knowledge for hosting websites / apps on a Linux server or on linux docker containers.
I am a graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from the faculty of Information Technology - University of Moratuwa. Currently I'm working as a senior software engineer and this involves working with IT technologies like bulding CI/CD pipelines, creating Machine Learning modal, configure and use many AWS services, building tools with python, developing front end applications with ReactJS, writing Linux shell scripting, developing Java applicationa and APIs with Spring Boot, Configuring servers with Chef and many more.