What you'll learn
- Linux administration refers to the process of managing and maintaining the systems, services, and infrastructure that run on the Linux operating system.
- Linux installation and configuration
- Linux system management
- Linux network configuration and security
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything from the start
Learn the skills for managing and maintaining the systems, services, and infrastructure that run on the Linux operating system. This includes tasks such as installing software, configuring services, monitoring system performance, and ensuring security and stability. Linux administrators are responsible for maintaining the reliability and availability of the systems they manage, as well as ensuring that they are secure and comply with any relevant regulations or policies.
2. Role and responsibilities
3. Overview of the various distributions of Linux
4. Introduction to the Command Line Interface and basic commands
5. Preparing for installation
6. Installing Linux
7. Post-Installation Configuration
8. Package Management in Linux
9. System Updates and Upgrades in Linux
10. File Systems and Disk Management in Linux
11. Overview of Network Protocols in Linux
12. Configuring Network Interfaces in Linux
13. Network Services in Linux
14. Monitoring Network Performance in Linux
15. Introduction to Security in Linux
16. User and Group Management
17. Firewall Configuration
18. Secure Shell (SSH)
19. Monitoring System Security
20. Virtualization with Linux
21. High Availability and Load Balancing
22. Scripting and Automation
23. Monitoring and Performance Tuning
24. Summary of the Linux Administration Course
25. Career Opportunities for Linux Administrators
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of Linux administration.
With the skills learned, you can confidently set up, configure, and manage a Linux system
Linux is a powerful and flexible operating system that is widely used in both personal and enterprise environments. And as a result, there is a high demand for professionals with expertise in Linux administration.
Who this course is for:
- Those wishing to become Linux Administrators and also for Systems Administrators, Network Administrators, DevOps Engineers, Cloud Engineers, and Database Administrators
With over 10 years IT experience, Sam brings a new flavor of online training in an effort to share experiences. Formally working in the CBD of Sydney, learning more and more everyday about the world of IT.
Currently working to bring more online training to everyone, especially now in 2023 when online training is becoming more popular and more of a necessity