Microsoft Azure Concepts
- No prerequisites or requirements, you can get started now
- A desire to learn the basics of Azure and Cloud Computing
- You do NOT need your own Azure account
This course is for the absolute beginner. Have you ever wanted to know, in very simple terms, the answers to the following questions:
What is the cloud?
What is Microsoft Azure?
What are Microsoft Azure's core services?
Why do we use Microsoft Azure?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you. Our goal with this course is to provide a simple, conceptual introduction to the concepts of Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure, and it's core services. There are no technical explanations or definitions to memorize - this course is visual, and strictly conceptual. When you are done with this course, you will have the conceptual foundation to move forward onto more advanced Microsoft Azure courses. And by having the frame-of-reference understanding from this course, you will be more prepared to tackle the more complex technical concepts and terminology.
As an added bonus to all who enroll, we have made a select group of Linux Academy's Hands-On Labs and flashcards available for free to all students who wish to take advantage of them. Instructions on how to access these bonus features will be provided during the course. (NOTE: These bonus features are not a required part of the course. they are an addition you can choose if you so wish).
- The Microsoft Azure Concepts course is for the absolute beginner
- You want to build a basic foundation before moving into more advanced or certification courses
- You want a high-level explanation of what the "cloud" and Microsoft Azure is
- Free Linux Academy Community Account (required for bonus labs and flashcards)10:42
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery11:03
- Scalability and Elasticity08:00
- Business Agility07:02
- Understanding Subscriptions08:08
- Understanding Active Directory07:35
- Understanding Virtual Networks04:37
- Understanding Virtual Machines (VMs)06:16
- Understanding Azure Storage08:18
- Next Steps01:23
Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. We strive to change lives by teaching Linux and cloud technology. Students can learn new skills, get certified, and advance in their career.
Our full-time, expert instructors create content on AWS, Linux, OpenStack, DevOps, Azure, and Big Data.