AWS Essentials (2019)
- You should have a desire to learn AWS and get Hands-on experience using their cloud platform
- Having your own AWS account is not required, but will be beneficial
- You should have fundamental understanding of what Cloud Computing is
- There are no official course prerequisites
Linux Academy's AWS Essentials course is designed for those who want to learn the core services, features, and benefits of AWS, while also gaining valuable hands-on experience. This course covers all the basics, including:
Creating an AWS Account
Configuring Access Management
Virtual Networking, Routing, and Security
Compute, Storage, and Database services
Monitoring and Metrics
Fundamental Cloud/AWS terminology
If you are brand new to I.T. or AWS and want to get hands-on experience, this course is for you. Start your AWS journey with us, and by the end of the course, you will fully understand how to build, maintain, and operate basic cloud infrastructures.
There are no prerequisites or additional materials required - all beginners are welcome. Just come ready to learn new skills and areas of expertise.
Your learning will be reinforced with real-world examples, and quizzes will be used to help check your understanding of the presented topics.
Who this course is for:
- No prior AWS experience required
- Looking for a simplified course on the basics of AWS
- 04:02Course Introduction
- 02:45Project Omega 2.0!
- 05:53How to Use the Interactive Guide
- 04:25New to IT? This Video is Just for You
- 03:56AWS Free Tier: Usage Tracking and Billing Widget
- 10:42Free Linux Academy Community Account (required for bonus labs and flashcards)
Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. We strive to change lives by teaching Linux and cloud technology. Students can learn new skills, get certified, and advance in their career.
Our full-time, expert instructors create content on AWS, Linux, OpenStack, DevOps, Azure, and Big Data.