LinkedIn Profile: The Complete Guide to Reach Your Dream Job
What you'll learn
- How to have your LinkedIn profile rank in early pages and be found in relevant searches
- How to Double your LinkedIn Profile Views
- How to have a LinkedIn Profile Photo that stands out and makes people's eyes be drawn to you immediately
- How to leverage a Cover Photo to become more memorable and establish a brand as a professional
- How to write an impactful LinkedIn Headline, leading to more profile views
- How to write a Summary section that highlights your strengths while including keywords to rank on LinkedIn's SEO
- How to complete the Experience Section of your LinkedIn Profile
- How to include the right Skills that are relevant for your career goals
- How to get LinkedIn Endorsements and Recommendations to build your credibility
- How to Interact with LinkedIn's Activity Feed in order to increase your Exposure and access to Opportunities
- Anyone can take this course. No prior knowledge needed!
Welcome to the 5-Day LinkedIn Profile Challenge!
Learn how to update your LinkedIn Profile to get organic views and appear in search results for the opportunities you are looking for!
DAY 1: LinkedIn Profile Photo and Cover Photo
The right profile photo can immediately increase your profile views.
What should be in the picture? Should you take a professional photo? Do you have to include a cover photo? Should you smile?
DAY 2: LinkedIn Headline, Industry and Location
The small changes that have a huge impact!
How to make your headline accurate and interesting at the same time?
Does Industry and Location matter? What do I change it to?
DAY 3: LinkedIn Summary and Experience
Your Sales Pitch! Showcase your achievements, your personality, and where you are heading.
How to write the perfect summary? How long should the summary be?
What to include in each experience section?
DAY 4: LinkedIn Skills, Endorsements, Recommendations
The final details that round your profile.
Which skills to add? How to order them?
Do endorsements and recommendations matter? How to get them?
DAY 5: LinkedIn Posts, Articles and Activity
The future. Don't slack!
Is an updated LinkedIn profile enough? How should you be interacting with others on LinkedIn? Do you need to create and post content?
Thank you for joining!
Who this course is for:
- Job Seekers
- Job Applicants
- Early Career Professionals
I feel honoured to have helped over three thousand students stand out professionally by developing skills in communication and business writing.
» Six courses to date on Business Writing, International Business Communication, and Career Planning
» Average satisfaction rating of 4.5 stars across all courses
» Courses taught in English and in Portuguese
For Business Inquiries: Business@BrunaClaas.com