Digital Marketing on Linkedin
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course student(s) will have mastered Linkedin Marketing
- Students will have a thorough understanding of all critical areas of Linkedin marketing
- Students will be able to drive geo-targeted keyword traffic to their profiles and websites
- Students will have the ability to download all course materail to their desktop, laptop or tablet device
- High speed Internet connection
Updated for 2015:
Social media marketing is a must for the success of your products and services. Very few websites have the ability to so overwhelmingly increase business prestige as does Linkedin. Boasting more than 235 million members and a global reach of hundreds of millions more, this website can immediately enhance brand presence as well as profits.
Here are just a few benefits of taking this course;
- Increase brand visibility with clients and customers
- Immediate access to business partnerships and investors
- Amplify social media brand messaging with eager buyers
- Increase website traffic and build profits
- Long-term, organic search indexing on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Immediate placement of your sales messaging above that of competitors
- Increased profits and ROI
Niche marketing of your products and services on Linkedin can build long-term, geo-targeted website traffic with those most likely to take advantage of your offer(s). Join us for profit impacting, video tutorial training NOW!
Free Video Viewers - to view in best quality which is 720HD, once video is launched, go to bottom right area of video player and switch from '360' to 720HD.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners seeking to increase traffic to products and services
Brian Dale specializes in teaching numerous areas and disciplines in online
marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He believes an effective
online marketing plan must be centered around industry specific
geo-targeted keyword strategies as well as executed through use of Internet
marketing best practices.
With each new product and service launch, entrepreneurs must have an
effective strategy which must extend well beyond their website. Key to
realizing traffic and sales goals are the 12 Pillars of online marketing
1. Website hierarchy, navigation and design
2. Organic search rankings (Seo)
3. Video Marketing
4. Paid Search Advertising
5. Social Media SEO
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Optimized Content Creation and distribution
8. Direct Call to Action
9. Sales funnel management
10. Email & APP Marketing
11. Back Link Strategies
Every area of our curriculum benefits students by teaching how to gain
immediate as well as long-term brand recognition using tools available.
This is indeed a true saying -*"If entrepreneurs and small businesses
aren't effectively managing their online brand messaging, someone else will
and should a market niche not be filled by you, another will come along and
Browse through our courses below and sample our FREE course previews
offerings but more importantly - *JOIN US TODAY*!